Preparation Director – Local Religious Garin29th June 2021
Join our preparation team in Israel!
Required for Garin Tzabar: Preparation Director – Local Religious Garin
- Full responsibility over the screening process of all Tzabar participants
- In charge of building up the Garin to become a tightknit, social, and educational group
- Monitoring of the registration process of the Tzabar participants
- An in-depth acquaintance with the Tzabar participants
- High level of care and a warm and inclusive interpersonal relationship with participants
- Management of the Garin councillor team
- Personal contact the Garin participants’ parents
- Presence in a weekly Garin directors meeting
- Marketing of the program to potential target audiences:
- Mapping of potential target audiences
- Execution of marketing plan with the local Garin preparation director and head of marketing.
- Experience in leadership and educational positions – MUST
- High level of English – MUST
- Other languages – Advantage
- Familiar with religion and Halacha – Advantage
- Garin Tzabar/youth movement alumni – Significant advantage
- Familiarity with the Jewish diaspora, the Aliyah process, and integration into Israeli society – Advantage
- A degree in education/behavioural science/therapy – Advantage
- Marketing and service-oriented personality
- High organisational skills
- Ability to set boundaries and disciplinary skills
- Ability to speak in front of and persuade an audience
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to work in non-traditional hours included nights and weekends.
Part time position (50%)
The work is intended for a minimum two-year period
When submitting CV, please include position name in the email title.
For additional information about the program: https://garintzabar.org
Submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunity employer