Garin Tzabar Coordinator – North America25th May 2020
Be the next Garin Tzabar Coordinator in North America!
This position is based in New York.
All applicants must have to be eligible to work in the United States – Garin Tzabar is unable to sponsor a work visa.
- Administrative and logistical coordination of Garin Tzabar Seminars (6 in a year)
- Manage formal correspondences with IDF officers and Israeli kibbutz representatives
- Direct the admissions process for prospective Garin Tzabar participants and conduct interviews
- Manage participant data over CRM systems
- Work in close daily coordination with Director of Garin Tzabar in North America
- Coordinate with Garin Tzabar team in Israel and with global partners
- Fluency in English and Hebrew – MUST
Knowledge of Aliyah and familiarity with integration process into Israeli society– preferred
- Alumni of Garin Tzabar / Tzofim / other youth movements – preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects while coordinating relations with external partners
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Understanding of Israeli and American culture, and proven ability to manage interpersonal and intercultural relations
Part-time position (50% – 20 hours a week) – starting October 2021
*option to combine the position with another position
Equal opportunity employer
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org – with salary expectations