Garin Tzabar Coordinator – North America19th December 2019
Be the next Garin Tzabar Coordinator in North America!
The position requires to be based in New York and hold a valid work permit – Garin Tzabar won’t be able to produce this permit
- First responder and contact person for potential participants and their parents.
- Screen potential participants according to set criteria.
- Manage participants data over CRM systems.
- Work on joint tasks with Director of Garin Tzabar in North America and Garin Director nationwide.
- Administrative and logistical coordination of Garin Tzabar Seminars (6 in a year), IDF and Kibbutz Personal Delegations.
- Coordinating with Garin Tzabar team in Israel.
- Maintaining a connection with Garin Tzabar partners worldwide.
- Mother tongue level of English and Hebrew- Must
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- Creativity and sensitivity
- Responsibility and capability to work independently
- Understanding of Israeli and American culture, and the ability to manage interpersonal and cultural relations
- Culture sensitivity (working with both American and Israelis)
- Ability to see the big picture
Part time position (50% – 20 hours a week)
Equal opportunity employer
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org – with salary expectations