- Girls: ages 18 up to 23 (at your day of enlistment)
- Boys: ages 18 up to 24 (at your day of enlistment)
- High school graduate
- Commitment to participate in the program as defined in the admissions packet
- Certificate of good conduct (proof of no prior criminal record)
- Prior visits to Israel, or life in Israel for an accumulated time of two months or more
- Not obligated to serve in the IDF, according to the law by the Ministry of Defense.
- Participation in the preparation seminars
- Must be eligible for Aliyah
- Would be considered a “Lone Soldier” (parents do not currently live in Israel
- Hebrew Level – While a good level of Hebrew is essential for successful integration and meaningful army service, it is not a requirement in order to get accepted to Garin Tzabar preparation process.
However, we strongly advise you to start practicing Hebrew before your arrival in Israel – our Hebrew portal is a good place to start!