- Girls: ages 18-23 (at your day of enlistment)
- Boys: ages 18-24 (at your day of enlistment)
- High school graduate
- Commitment to participate in the program as defined in the admissions packet
- Basic level of Hebrew
- Certificate of good conduct (proof of no prior criminal record)
- Prior visits to Israel, or life in Israel for an accumulated time of two months or more
- Not obligated to serve in the IDF, according to the law by the Ministry of Defense.
- Participation in the preparation seminars
- Must be eligible for Aliyah
- Would be considered a “Lone Soldier” (parents do not currently live in Israel)
Are you ready to go?
Click the "Apply" button and start your journey of becoming an IDF Lone Soldier